Top Marketing Trends of 2012
Courtesy of business2community.com
By Sookie Shuen, Published 01-18-12
Like most businesses, you will probably have your marketing plan for 2012 already in place. But have you built your plan so that you’re ready to respond to the latest market trends?
While it’s important to stay focused, it’s equally as important to be prepared for the opportunities and challenges that will come from the latest marketing trends.
1. A broader brand presence across channels
2. The rise and rise of user-generated content-
3. Mobile marketing reaches critical mass
4. The gap closes between business brands and social media
5. A clearer vision on the value of marketing analytics
6. Up close and personal -Marketing to meet the needs of a specific audience will grow in value
7. Content diversifies – Carefully, managed and distributed content will play a vital role in successful business marketing
8. The customer recommendation rules-the voice of the customer matters most
9. The influence factor takes over-Companies will map their influence across social media channels
10. Video is center stage
How’s 2012 looking to you?
2012 is looking like a year where marketing channels and messages will diversify – and where user connection, influence and feedback will rule. Companies can stay ahead by embracing and facilitating how their customers interact with them on social media. Combine this with a more targeted content and better connected cross channel marketing can help grow your leads, customers and revenue in 2012.