Digital Sales Manager
MDM – Measured Digital Media – Division of Brewer Media
MDM is seeking a Digital Sales Manager for the Chattanooga, TN area to develop and lead a “world class multi-media sales team” that consistently delivers measurable results for customers and driving market share growth for the company. Candidate will be a multi-media, ROI-based creative marketing solution expert including superior product knowledge, market knowledge and customer knowledge. Digital Sales Manager must also demonstrate a strong ongoing initiative to develop and cultivate new and existing leads through cold calls, telephone prospecting, request for proposals, etc. Inspire and motivate team through clear, constant communication, creation of a culture of customer driven talent with an opportunity to grow and consistently challenge team with both realistic goals as well as stretch goals. This leader needs strong digital knowledge: able to explain the logistics and functionality of Digital Marketing Services (Social Media, Search, E-mail Marketing, Website Design) at a high level as well as in detail. This individual must be able to clearly explain Search Engine Marketing (difference of paid search vs. organic) and can explain the value of adding digital /investing in digital to grow their current share.
- Develop account strategies to grow current client revenue while growing new business exponentially.
- Leverage internal resources to accomplish objectives and to solve problems.
- Provide regular and timely feedback, forecasts, reports, competitive information and field intelligence.
- Take the lead to create and package ideas that meet the needs of our core advertiser categories.
- Assume responsibility of our digital display, SEM, SEO, Mobile and Social Media sales strategies.
- Ensure optimal market coverage, professional client engagements, increasing awareness of products, services and capabilities.
- Identify and develop strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects.
To be considered, you must have 3 years SALES experience in the area of online media including internet ad sales and online marketing and an understanding of web content as it relates to sales. Experience working with radio stations or other media is preferred.
Ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience managing and leading a team of sales managers and sales reps.
- Extensive knowledge of multi-media ROI-based creative marketing solutions including superior product knowledge, market knowledge and customer knowledge.
- Ability to understand and identify multi-media opportunities to grow share of best target customers.
Additional requirements include:
- Experience with streaming media technology, knowledge of ad networks and video pre roll a plus
- Experience creating sales materials.
- Ability to organize and prioritize while juggling multiple projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and positive manner when working with clients and others
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- Proven record of successfully leading in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment
- Ability to build and manage a B2B sales organization
- Ability to maintain a deep and broad understanding of the market (customers, prospects, key trends)
- Possess an understanding of competitive media in the market
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills (both written and oral)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must have access to a vehicle and valid Driver’s license
Send your resume to email@example.com
Account Executive (Chattanooga)
Position Available at WPLZ – Cat Country 95.3
Posted: April 2012
Cat said…we need a big ole sales dog. Wait…cat doesn’t like dogs. Hmmm. How do we say this…Cat says we need a sales pussy cat. Hmm. Not sure that looking for a self starting top notch sales professional is a pussy cat…let’s try again. Cat says…brewer media is looking for a sales tiger. Can you chase new clients at 60 miles per hour. Are you nimble and flexible to change and able to take direction on the run. The more you sell the more you make. If you want to join the brewer media group team, send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cat country is Chattanooga’s new country radio station. We also have other media properties that you can be a part of. Hit us online today. Salesjob@brewerradio.com. Brewer media is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at brewermediagroup.com. Cat says let’s sell commercials and make lots of cats. Hmm cash.
Account Executive (Chattanooga)
Position Available at The Pulse
Posted: April 2012
Type of Position: Permanent Full-Time
The Pulse wants YOU! We’re seeking talented Sales Account Executives to join our high-performing team in print and online media sales. You will be responsible for hunting out new leads, making fancy presentations, managing existing accounts, and selling new business. The ideal candidate has been a successful sales person, loves Chattanooga, and excels in cultivating relationships with area businesses. Qualified candidates will possess: Excellent written and verbal command of the English language; Organization of time with a laser focus attention to detail plus amazing follow through; audience- and needs- based selling approach (and knowing what that means); Outgoing and influential personality with a positive attitude (save your drama for your momma); Ability to generate your own business and likes to think creatively for your clients. The position offers you product training, a base salary plus commission on all sales, bonuses, and the ability to get free passes to already free events! We also have a few radio stations you can represent as well. Please email a cover letter, resume, and salary history to SalesJob@ChattanoogaPulse.com for consideration, with subject: “Sales Job”. Brewer Media is an EOE.
The Pulse advantage
With the most comprehensive news, arts and entertainment coverage in Chattanooga, the Pulse has become the most reliable media resource for an extremely diverse readership. Each and every week, more than 30,000 active, educated, affluent and highly influential consumers make many of their purchasing decisions based on advertisements they see on the pages of the Pulse.
Account Executive (Chattanooga)
Position Available at WALV – ESPN Chattanooga 105.1
Posted: April 2012
The following is an important announcement for a motivated individual that wants to play radio in Chattanooga.
ESPN Chattanooga wants to know if you’ve got game.
Can you sell? We’re talking ice cubes to an Eskimo…can you? Do you know sports?
Answer these questions…
- Does Derrick Rose play football or basketball?
- What size is Kobe’s sneaker?
- Does Peyton play for the Colts?
- How many points is a safety?
- Do you know where every sports bar in Chattanooga is?
Can you be the next sports sales gorilla for Chattanooga? If so…we want to hear from you…We’re an EOE…and our ERA is pretty good too.
Email your resume to SalesJob@espnchattanooga.com. That’s SalesJob@espnchattanooga.com
If you like Mike and Mike…Colin Cowherd…and all sports…then we might have a job for you…and it doesn’t pay peanuts…work hard and you’ll make some dough.
You’ve got to have a ride…we do have casual Friday…Golf handicap of less than 8 need not apply because we know what you do during the day!
We’re not looking for air balls…we’re talking slam dunk…if you got game…hit us up. Sales Job at ESPN Chattanooga dot com.
If you bleed orange and you have a son named Peyton…that’s a plus…Brewer Media is an equal opportunity employer…
Brewer Broadcasting Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
I. General Policy
Brewer Broadcasting of Chattanooga, Inc. has a policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex, in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, and termination.
It will also be our policy to promote the realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive, continuing program of specific practices designed to insure the full realization of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or sex.
To make this policy effective, and to insure conformance with the Rules and Regulations of the Federal Communication Commission, we have adopted an Equal Employment Opportunity Program which includes the following elements:
II. Responsibility for implementation
Jim Brewer, II is responsible for implementing Brewer Broadcasting’s EEO program. It will also be the responsibility of all persons making employment decisions with respect to the recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, and termination of employees to ensure that our policy and program is adhered to and that no person is discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex.
III. Policy dissemination
To ensure that all members of the staff are cognizant of our equal employment opportunity policy and their individual responsibilities in carrying out this policy, the following efforts will be made:
The company’s employment application forms will contain a notice informing prospective employees that discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex is prohibited and that they may notify the appropriate local, State, or Federal agency if they believe they have been the victims of discrimination.
Appropriate notices will be posted informing applicants and employees that the station is an equal opportunity employer and of their right to notify an appropriate local, State or Federal agency if they believe they have been the victims of discrimination.
In any advertising for job openings the station will include a notice informing prospective employees that discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin or sex is prohibited, and that we are an Equal
To ensure that information concerning each full-time vacancy is widely disseminated we propose to use, but not be limited to, the attached list of recruitment sources consistent with the requirements of 47.C.F.R. Section
BrewerRadio.com and BrewerMediaGroup.com – Corporate Website
Chattanooga State Community College Department of Communications
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Department of Communications
The Pulse – Chattanooga’s Alternative Newspaper
Lee College – Department of Communications
WJTT & WMPZ – Radio Stations that reach nearly 90% of the African American Community
WALV & WPLZ – Radio Stations
TAB Website – State Association website
Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce